Getting to Know Central - FAQ
Getting to Know Central School
At the beginning of the year, teachers sent home a Getting to Know Your Child and Parent form. We asked parents to write down any questions that they had about Central. When we get these questions, we will answer them a couple at a time at our School Council meetings but we will also place them on our website for parents who may not be able to attend the meetings.
- Why are the hallway doors locked?
- Why I am not allowed to talk to my child's teacher when I want?
- Can we have some information on sports teams at WCS?
- Information on Bullying!
- What are the school's thoughts on social media?
- What is think tank?
- How do students get assigned think tank?
- Why as we, as parents, asked to ensure that plans are communicated before our children go to school?
- Why are the students leaving the school not dressed appropriately in cold weather?
- I keep reading about the attendance board. What is it and why do parents get reported to them for students missing school?
- I would like to volunteer both in the classroom and for School Council. How do I go about doing this?
- What is the process for bullying and reporting in your school?
- Why do staff park along the street instead of in the parking lot?